The Communion Rails were made in 1909 and are a fine example of local craftsmanship. In the carving it reads “Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty.”
In 1924, the number of bells increased from six to eight, when the bells were completely recast, and one bell was dedicated as part of the Church’s memorial to the men who died in the 1914-18 war and another a gift from Dinah Ann Green.
In St Nicholas’s Chantry is a memorial to the men of the Parish who fell in the Great War, 1914-18, this Chapel was refurnished, and is now known as the “Soldiers’ Chapel.” On the north wall is the Roll of Honour. Stained-glass panels have been placed beside the north window to commemorate the men of the Parish who fell in the World War 1939-45, with their names recorded upon them.
The east window was given by members of the Green family in memory of their parents and their brother Arthur, killed in 1916. It shows King Arthur, St. George and St. Nicholas. Below are scenes from the legends of King Arthur and St. Nicholas, and above are the Arms of the County and the Abbey.